Here at Delwende, we believe transparency is the key to the smooth operation of a non-profit organization, especially when it manages both public and private funds.
Our way to honor this transparency is making our documentation available to all, member or not, friend or enemy, so you can discover how we operate as well as our goals and ideology.
- Identity card
- Registration in the AECID
- Registration in the Ministry of Interior
- Declaration of Public Utility
In addition, we also provide a yearly report of our activities to publicize our internal organization as well as the origin and destination of our funds audited. Unfortunately at this moment these documents are only available in Spanish.
- Yearly report 2017. And in a shorter version, Reduced Yearly report 2017
- Yearly report 2016. And in a shorter version, Three-page leaflet of Yearly report 2016
- Yearly report 2015. And in a shorter version, Three-page leaflet of Yearly report 2015
- Yearly report 2014. And in a shorter version, Three-page leaflet of Yearly report 2014
- Yearly report 2013
In celebration of the 15th Anniversary of the creation of our Association in 2012, produced a document-down format, a copy of which you can download.